Thursday, May 3, 2018

EARLY SUMMER ZAFUL SHOPPING HAUL [REALLY AFFORDABLE]



Hi guys! I am really excited to show you my early summer zaful shopping haul. All of you know that it is my favourite online shopping store and there are many reason to why is it like that: the quality, the range of clothes for everyone, affordable prices and free shipping! You can't beat that! So... Let's see what I got. First of all I wanna talk about how cute this off the shoulder red crop top is! It costs only $14.  I got it in the size S and it is super stretchy and elegant. It would look amazing with highwaisted pants and I love it. Next item are striped color high waisted wide leg pants. They are so comfortable and what is really cool about them is-they have a slit side and these are the first pants with slit that I have! I have to admit they remind me of coachella a bit. They cost only $15 so grab them as soon as possible! And the last thing from this haul are floral belted wide leg pants. Uh, what should I say about them besides that they are perfect? They have a zipper on the side and cute belt to make your waist look cuter. These are my first floral pants and I think they look great on me. I got them in the size L. Do you like these items? Let me know! Make sure to check information on these items in the links down below.


Striped Color Block High Waist Wide Leg Pant - Blue L










1 comment:

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)