Friday, January 26, 2018

BIGGEST HAUL ON MY BLOG - ZAFUL



Hi my girls! I am reaaaaally excited for sharing this post with you today because, as you can see from the title - this is my so far biggest haul on my blog! All of the items are from my beyond favourite online store Zaful! And know that a lot of you know for this online shopping store and love it as I do, but for those of you who don't know, here's a quote from their site:


Zaful is your one-stop online shop for today's most daring, exciting and edgy fashion apparel. Our affordable collections are all about redefining trends, design excellence and exceptional quality to satisfy the needs of every aspiring fashionista. The original idea is to share the latest news and fashion trends on women's clothing with fashion-forward, free-thinking girls, and we offer the fast fashion worldwide.


I am really happy with the fact that their shipping is free above $30 and that you can collect points for your bag! So, let's see what I got! All of the items that I got are really high quality and every item is perfect and true to size. What I have wondered was: are leggings going to be see through because it is really rare to find good ones. And guess what! They are so thick and non see through! I have already worn all of the items and got so many compliments. It is really hard for me to pick one favourite item because as you can see, they are all different style. But I'll give you two items I like the most at this moment: satin blouse and sweater dress. The satin blouse I got in L and sweater dress in M size, just to let you know. Also, make sure to check zaful valentines day sale 2018. Zaful is store I am definitely going to continue shopping. What item do you like the most?

1 comment:

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)