Wednesday, October 18, 2017

YOINS




Hi guys!
Today I want you to get to know about fashion online shopping store Yoins. I am pretty sure that you have heard about it already but if you haven't, keep reading. Yoins was established in 2014 and their brand name comes from word inspiration because:

 We want to be your inspiration for creating new looks to stand out from the crowd and to start expressing your real personality and style. For this purpose we collected for you the best looks from the catwalks and from the streets to create comfortable, high quality, fashionable clothing, and make it available for everybody at an affordable prices. 


Yoins has so many fashion items to choose from-dresses, tops, bodysuits, skirts, lingerie, active wear, shoes, bags, accessories and much more.  What I really like is the fact that the shipping is free above $50. About delivery time, it depends on the country we live in and the shipping method you chose for we order. It usually takes 7-25 business days by flat shipping, 7-16 business days by priority air mail, 5-8 business days by expedited shipping service. I have already found some cute clothing pieces I would like to order, such as casual dresses for women online. My favorurite piece of clothing are dresses, because I feel so beautiful in them, wheter it's maxi, bardot, floral, bodycon or sweater and shirt dress. And Yoins has all of these dresses to choose from.  I saw some cute embroidered sweater dresses and I think it would be so cool to wear it with high knee boots. Now when the cold Winter is coming, we need to wear something warm so I think to get myself some trendy ladies cute sweaters online. They also have flash sales so if you find something on sale right now, make sure to buy it as soon as possible! Have you ever heard about Yoins? Have you find something you like on their site? Happy shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)