Sunday, September 17, 2017

SILVER BAG



Hi, guys! Today I am showing you this new silver bag that I got from Rosegal! I got it in silver color, but there are many more color to choose-black, green, pink... And it costs only $13.63. I didn't have any silver bag before this one so I am happy to get this one. Silver color bag is a great choice when you have black outfit and just want to pop up it a little bit. You already know that Rosegal has free shipping and I am really happy about that. Do you like the bag?  Also, recently I came across these nylon packpacs so make sure to check them out. They are really good, especially for this time of the year. 



BUY ITEM:


You want some new clothes, why not taking a look over here?
Summer sales ongoing, all from 33% off. Use code RGEN for another 10% off!
Time for a new outfit!

Surprise code: RGEN









No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)