Saturday, September 30, 2017

BABY PINK SUEDE BIKER JACKET


Hi guys! I am so excited to show you this gorgeoooous pink suede biker jacket from my favourite online shopping store Shein! There is three colour options to choose from: grey, green and pink. Of course I had to choose the the pink one because this colour looks so cute. It costs only $33 and what really got me on this jacket, besides the color is the material, which is sude. I think that this material is really elegant and pretty. Shein has so many jacket options and I have to admit, all of the jackets and coats look so expensive but they are so affordable! Make sure to check my photos and links down below to see more information on this jacket. Remember, Shein has free shipping above $30 shopping. Happy shopping! 

LINKS:











No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)