Wednesday, August 2, 2017

BLACK TWO PIECE



Hi guys! First, I have same great news for you down below:

You want some new clothes, why not taking a look over here?
Summer sales ongoing, all from 33% off. Use code RGEN for another 10% off!
Time for a new outfit!

Surprise code: RGEN


And now onto review... Recently I ordered and got this black two piece from one of my favourite online shopping store Rosegal. I got it in the size L and it fits perfectly on me. The leggings are thick so you don't have to about worry about them being sheer. They cost $21.26 and I think that's a great deal! Rosegal has so many sport outfit pieces to choose from so you should totally check them. Also, I found these cute floral long sleeve rompers so you should check them as well! Remember, shipping from Rosegal is always free. And make sure to use my code for even better shopping experience!

BUY ITEM:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)