Friday, July 28, 2017

CROPPED SPORTS TOP WITH SHORTS



Hi guys! First, I have same great news for you down below:

You want some new clothes, why not taking a look over here?
Summer sales ongoing, all from 33% off. Use code RGEN for another 10% off!
Time for a new outfit!

Surprise code: RGEN



And before my first Rosegal review I would like to show you some affordable red beach dresses for vacation. I was looking for some because I have red bikini and this will suit me perfect. So check them out! I ordered this cropped sports top with shorts because I needed some workout clothes and let's be honest, some workout motivation. There are three color options to choose (red, green, grey) and obviously, I got myself a red one and I really like it! I got it in size M and the sizing is true so there is no worries for you if you want to order from Rosegal as well. I am really happy with the fact that it's not sheer and it costs only $8.96! I know, that's crazy for affordable it is but yet so quality. In stores in my town I would have to pay $15 for only leggings and $15 for the top so I don't need to say how good oportunity this is. Also, Rosegal always has a free shipping and you can collect everyday points  by signing in on their app. That's what I do. Make sure to check the item below for more information. Happy shopping!


BUY ITEM:
CROPPED SPORTS TOP WITH SHORTS-HERE
RED BEACH DRESS-HERE
SUMMER SALES-HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)