Monday, July 10, 2017

BIKINI


Hi guys! Summer is here few weeks already so it's time for new bikinis!This white bikini is from one of my favourite online shopping stores Zaful. This obsession white white color has been crazy lately but I can totally imagine myself being tan and wearing it. I really like that it has no straps and how it looks on me. It's really affordable, only $12.99 and it has so many colors to choose from.  And always check size guide before ordering. Make sure to buy yours bikini for this Summer! And you need some dress to go on the beach with this bikini so I recommend checking these light blue casual dresses-so cute. I am in love with every item I order from them there is no question  why Zaful is great place to order from... 


BUY ITEMS:


BIKINI-HERE
LIGHT BLUE CASUAL DRESS-HERE






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)