Tuesday, June 27, 2017

RED DRESS


Hi guys! Today I am showing you perfect Summer dinner date combination! Just look at this rose print cuffed long sleeve belted wrap dress, so pretty... It's so romantic that the moment I saw it I knew I had to get it. I got it from my favourite online shopping store Shein. Recently they added another color of this dress,  a darker one with rose roses, and honestly-I am thinking about getting it! It is really affordable, only $30. I am a huge fan of maxi dress, especially with those where you can tie the waist. Currently it's one of my favourite dresses in my closet. Do you like it?

BUY IT:












1 comment:

  1. This blog is really very informative. I think very few people know how a Virtual receptionist can help their business. virtual answering service of Marhaba Reception will help you understand the client even when you are not available. Nobody misses an important call using virtual office receptionist. To know more about it contact us marhabareception.com

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)