Thursday, June 29, 2017

RED CARPET




Hi guys! Ok, if this isn't a perfect red carpet dress, then-is there any perfect red carpet dress at all? Hmmmm... I don't think so! It is thigh split cold shoulder maxi plunge dress. I got mine is size M and it fits amazing on me! And you will be shocked when you find out the price-only $24! What attracted me was the material that gives this dress such a romantic touch.  And the color is really soft to the eye. I paired it with rhinestone chain necklace  in silver color. I have the same one in gold so I had to get this one as well. It costs only $3. I am sure that because of its's great quality and affordable prices by now you assumed that these items are from Zaful! Do you like these items? Would you wear this dress or is it too revealing for you? I think it's perfect for vacation. Oh, and I recommend checking their red dresses with sleeves-so cute. 

BUY:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)