Tuesday, May 16, 2017

VERY COLORFUL WISHLIST




Hi guys! I think that the name of this post is pretty obvious-all of these items I would love to have make a perfect colorul wishlist! Right? All of the items are from my fave online shopping store-Shein. I am really into colors, probably because it's spring/summer time so everyhing is more alive. I especially love right now baby pink and blue-just look at the pink bag with bow on it, so adorable! Oh, and how crazy does the mesh dress look? I would wear it with black pants underneath. It would look so amazing, I can totally see myself in it.
For more information on all of these products make sure to click on the link below:


What is your fave item from my wishlist and what is your favourite color right now? Let me know! :*








1 comment:

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)