Monday, May 22, 2017

REDUCE YOUR STRESS LEVEL AND FEEL BETTER-HAND SPINNER




Hi guys! As we know, the end of academic year is almost done and stress is getting bigger day by day-at least that's the case with me! So I decided to gift myself and You as well with some ways to reduce your stress level and feel better in every moment. We all know for these things but tend to forget them sometimes. In this post I will also share with you something that can help us with stress and it's called hand spinner. So keep reading!Let's remember how to feel better:


1. DRINK WATER
Until few months ago I didn't even know what much water affects on our health. So now I always have a bottle of water with myself, literally everywhere I go-on college or for a walk. And when I am at home on my laptop I always have it by my side and drink about 1,5-2L a day. You feel so much better and healthier than drinking coca cola and all the other bad stuff. I recommend buying this cute pink water bottle.
2. SLEEP ENOUGH
Don't worry about thinking of not getting things done in time and sleeping less because of it. Instead-try to sleep at least 8 hours a night not worrying how the following day will be. That way you will sleep good without worries and the following day feel better and have more enegry to do tasks! I recommend buying this cute warm blanket. You can get it in almost any color.
3. TAKE A SHOWER/BATH
It will make you clean and what's even more important, you will feel clean and fresh for a new start, even if you take it in the middle of the day. And will wake you up if you feel tired. Look at this gorgeous shower curtain! Imagine having it in your bathroom. 
4. LIGHT UP A CANDLE
There truly is something spiritual when lighting up a candle, especially in cute cande hodlers like this butterfly one. Gorgeous!
5. REMIND AND SURROUND YOURSELF WITH POSITIVE QUOTES
All I'm going to say on this is:Think to be positive
6. USE HAND SPINNER
They are reportedly of help to individuals that have trouble focusing, maybe from ADHD or even Autism. The act of flicking, the vibration, and the motion it creates from spinning are said to have therapeutic benefits that can help concentration.-from site Vaping 360. There are so many hand spinner options to choose from!


Make sure to check all of these products:









1 comment:

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)