Tuesday, April 4, 2017

SPORT PRINCESS



Can I be princess and sporty at the same time? Of course I CAN! We can always be whatever we want to and today I decided to be a sport princess. Cute, right? I know. If you want to know where I got these clothing pieces from-they are from my favourite online store Shein.Both T-shirt and pants are really affordable-for T-shirt you are going to pay only $10 (for the black one, the same as I have) and only $9 for the white one. I really like the white T-shirt as well but really wanted to get this one! And for pants you are going to pay $22! You can get these ones or the lighter ones. As you can see from the photos, it looks cool to pair them with white sneakers but it's up to you. I will pair this T-shirt not only with sporty pants but with cute skirts and high heels, too. I think it will look really cute.Do you like these clothing pieces?










1 comment:

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)