Friday, April 7, 2017

OFF THE SHOULDER WHITE DRESS




Summer is nearby and I am really serious about preparing for it! Recently I have realised that I don't have much white clothing pieces in my wardrobe and what better clothing piece will look on me in the Summer when I will be tanned than off the shoulder white dress? And I also found perfect accesorize and shoes to pair with this off the shoulder flared dress in white. If you wonder where have I found these pieces, everything is from online shopping store Zaful. I think that this outfit is perfect for something like Summer night out or date night! This dress is really affordable, you will pay only $18.49 for it. And I will order it soon so that I can wear it now in the spring time as well, but will jeans. I think it will look cute as well. I would pair them with these silver earrings that are SO CHEAP-only $1.42, with drop dead gorgeous  evening bag and of course gold high heels that make you like like a goddes! For bag we would have to pay $45.99 and for heels only $33.99. 
What do you think of this outfit? Do you like these pieces? What jewelry would you pick with this dress?Let me know in the comments!







1 comment:

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)